Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thing Five -- Notetaking

I had a basic app on my phone called Color Note. I had been using this app to create lists for myself -- to do lists, grocery lists, gift lists, etc.  It is a very BASIC program with very little versatility. I am loving Springpad!! I am able to create my "to do" lists, grocery lists PLUS start saving recipes; movie and book titles. I like the way the material can be organized.  Based on some of the gluten-free recipes I've saved with ingredient lists, the app has started making suggestions of other resources available. Amazing!

I also tried Remember the Milk.  Lists can be created on this app as well. Plus, you can set reminders for yourself. It lets your prioritize lists and tasks, which is helpful.  I like the due date feature with notifications!! I will continue experimenting with both Springpad and Remember the Milk.  I don't need both app. I will decide which of these two programs is most beneficial to me and delete the other one.  Right now, I am torn between the two. Thanks to 23 mobile things, I have management tools right on my personal device.

No comments:

Post a Comment