Monday, February 10, 2014

Thing Three Continued -- More Utilities

My Lucid 2 Smartphone came with Chrome already loaded. I use Internet Explorer at home on my laptop and Mozilla Firefox at work.  I like Firefox, so I added the browser to my Smartphone to try it out. Disaster!! My phone didn't like Firefox. When I was online, it kept crashing on me -- no matter what website I was on. I immediately uninstalled Firefox!

I am loving the iHome Sleep app.  I have already recommended it to several library customers. Falling asleep to soothing sounds is relaxing. I find that I am falling asleep quicker. I also enjoy waking to email and facebook updates, as well as the weather and headlines. Great app!!

I was already very familiar with Google search. The Google Goggles is even better. I took 10 pictures of things -- buildings, paintings, grocery items etc.  I couldn't believe the amount of information that was instantly available on 9 (NINE) of the 10 things. Pretty impressive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment